Our client is currently seeking to recruit a Validation Scientist to join their Engineering Team. This role is based in the Plymouth area. The Validation Scientist will be responsible for validation activities in order to establish and maintain the validated status of facilities, equipment and processes.
The Validation Scientist will have:
- Degree in science or engineering discipline with ideally 2 years practical experience in a qualification / validation role within manufacturing environment
- Good level of experience in the execution of qualification and validation studies and also, understanding of quality risk assessment principles
- Good knowledge of current regulatory requirements and standards associated with validation activities.
- Good technical, and practical knowledge validation activities as defined by the Validation Manager.
- Competent in the production of technical documentation.
The Validation Scientist will be fluent in English with exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Good computer skills required. Good organisational skills, with a flexible approach and the ability to manage. Self-motivated, flexible, well organised and possessing excellent problem-solving skills. To be considered for this role the candidates must be living in the UK and have permanent working visa.
Skills: Validation, participation in risk assessment, FMEA, HAZOP, writing report, Scientific qualification, Manufacturing, Chemical/Pharmaceutical
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: ST Recruitment
- Contact: Sam
- Phone: 01737241823
- Reference: BPL-020
Website: ST Recruitment
- Posted: 31st August 2023
- Expires: 28th September 2023