CK Clinical are recruiting for a Director, Head of Translational Biomarker Discovery to join an innovative and successful biotech company who have products on the market. This will be a hybrid role based in Cambridge.
As Director, Head of Translational Biomarker Discovery you will lead the Biomarker Discovery & Bioinformatics Group within the Translational Biology Team.
Key duties will include:
- Responsibility for leading, executing and driving the strategic biomarker framework
- Line management of a team of biomarker scientists
- Using a range of biomarker approaches to assess target engagement, pharmacodynamics, proof of mechanism and identify appropriate patient populations
- Leadership of multidisciplinary teams internally and with CRO partners
As Director, Head of Translational Biomarker Discovery you will require:
- A relevant life PhD or MD
- Experienced in Gastrointestinal, Immunological or Neurological research
- Extensive experience in translational research, including the application of genetics, informatics and biomarkers to support decision making in early phase clinical trials
- Experienced in the identification and evaluation of emerging novel scientific platforms for biomarker discovery and development
- Experience of the planning, analysis and interpretation of biomarker data
- Proven line management experience
An excellent salary and benefits package
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55793 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55793
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 30th August 2023
- Expires: 27th September 2023