We are currently looking for a QC Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the QC Manager you will be responsible for leading the day to day Quality Control Lab and activities.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the QC Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Organize testing schedules in conjunction with the production division.
2. Creating validation methods, reports, product specifications, and technical reports.
3. Implement yearly departmental employee performance reviews. With assistance from the HR department, lead and manage staff, including any pertinent responsibilities that are necessary.
4. Comprehension of composition and contaminants through the determination of the chemical profiles of natural goods.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QC Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Pharmaceutical/Chemistry related field.
2. Proven industry experience in Quality Control.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with managing a QC lab.
Key Words: Quality Control, Method Development, Method Validation, SOP, Stability studies, technical reports, documentation.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5638398
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 30th August 2023
- Expires: 27th September 2023