CK Group are recruiting for a Insights Strategy & Execution Analyst to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Tadworth, Surrey on a contract basis for 5 months. This is a full time hybrid position (Tuesdays & Thursdays must be based onsite).
Hourly £22.50 to £25.00 PAYE or £25.21 to £28.75 UMB
Our client is one of the world's premier innovative biopharmaceutical companies, discovering, developing and providing over 160 different medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products to help improve the lives of millions of people in the UK and around the world every year.
Tadworth. This is the UK Commercial HQ. The site has over 320 acres with around 800 employees, who work across the biopharmaceutical and consumer businesses or in one of the business support functions (such as finance or HR). The site also serves as a hub for some of the company?s European business operations.
As a PAYE employee you will benefit from:
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Insights Strategy & Execution Analyst Role:
- You will partner with the UK commercial teams to ensure the delivery of high-quality strategic business decision support.
- Provide analytic support in the market and interfacing with country commercial teams to provide data driven guidance.
- In partnership with country stakeholders, recommend, define and implement business analytics plans that generate insights.
- Manage budgets associated with assigned activities.
- Frame, investigate and answer key business questions related to the identification and evaluation of commercial strategies.
- Bachelor?s degree or MSc (or equivalent) preferred in a quantitative discipline.
- You will understand how to synthesise facts and information from varied data sources, into discernible insights.
- Commercial, strategy, consulting and/or research/analytics experience, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Experience with data visualisation solutions (ex. Tableau) and other analytic/data science solutions (ex. DSS) will be a plus.
- Extensive experience in management of secondary data and familiarity with pharma applicable data is highly desired (ex. Midas).
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55880 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55880
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 30th August 2023
- Expires: 27th September 2023