Are you a highly motivated and experienced food scientist with thermal processing experience?
If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
In this role, you will be responsible for leading a small team of process technologists in the delivery of scientific and technical projects for clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree or equivalent in engineering, science, or food technology
- Experience in a food production related setting with experience in thermal processing methods
- Experience of and/or enthusiasm for people management and development
- Proven business development skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time management and financial awareness
- Full UK/EU driving licence and eligibility to live/work in the UK
- Ability to travel within the UK and beyond
If you are a self-motivated and results-oriented individual with a passion for food processing, we encourage you to apply today!
I look forward to hearing from you!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: BBBH132904
- Posted: 30th August 2023
- Expires: 27th September 2023