CK Group are currently recruiting for a Research and development formulations assistant to join a leading healthcare organisation in Hull on a 1 year fixed term contract basis.
This is an outstanding opportunity to work for a globally recognised company that has invested heavily into their state of the art R&D and manufacturing facility located in Hull. Having personally visited these facilities, I can say it's one of the most impressive work spaces I have seen and the company is able to offer a fun and energetic working environment that will appeal to all.
The role is located in the heart of Hull, this city was voted the UK's City of Culture in 2017.
- You will be focusing on specific key projects - you will be helping to drive technical product development.
- Collaborating with experts from different teams and being involved with the development of products across all categories.
- Ultimately you will be helping to create new products, these products will help to improve the lives of millions of people.
- You will be working within the research and development department, this is a role is based in the laboratory where you will gain experience within R&D as well as analytical.
- Degree qualified within any scientific discipline.
- No industrial experience is required
- Being creative, proactive and a problem solver
The company provides flexible working hours, starting between 7:30am and 10:00am
If you are soon to be graduating university then please get in touch with the team, we would love to hear from you!
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote job reference number 55191 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55191
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 26th May 2023
- Expires: 23rd June 2023