Job Title: Regional Total Rewards Analyst
Location: Chester (50% office time, 50% working from home)
Duration: 12 Months
Rate: £22 per hour
This position will be part of People Services and has responsibility for execution and administration of the total rewards programs. This includes, but is not limited to, benefits (including health & welfare, risk, retirement and savings plans, wellness), leaves/absence management and compensation including base pay, long and short-term incentives, job evaluations and pricing, allowances, one-time payments, and recognition programs.
Detailed Position Responsibilities
· Act as escalation point for HR Advisors for the resolution of total rewards inquiries or needs within guidelines.
· Support and participate in the annual upgrade or implementation of the integration and end-to-end testing of various human resources and total rewards system.
· Support execution and delivery of global total rewards projects and program delivery, as needed.
· Reviews system generated correspondence and communications, rewards vendor websites (including benefits enrolment tools), HRA training materials, Local Work Instructions and Knowledge Articles to ensure these are current, accurate and market relevant, recommending updates as needed.
· Assists with compliance and governance of all total rewards plans and programs including identifying risks, participating in audits and delivering corrective actions.
· Evaluate and process, within guidelines, system transactions including job requisitions, compensation changes, job changes and one-time payments requiring non-standard calculations.
· Perform job evaluations, market pricing and provide salary recommendations (new hires, promotions, market catch ups, etc.).
· Conduct and participate in Annual Salary Surveys (Compensation Surveys - local & regional) under guidance of COE.
· Interpret salary data and perform analyses to ensure competitive positioning within the market.
· Support regularly scheduled competitive pay reviews for select groups of employees (e.g. key/top talent, critical skills), proposing updates to salary ranges and hiring guidelines if applicable.
· Execute and administer annual compensation planning.
· Research, problem solve and respond on issues related to compensation programs, objectives and procedures raised by employees, HR and third party vendors.
· Execute and administer activities related to benefit plan eligibility, enrolment’s, status changes, and terminations including some social security programs.
· Research, problem solve and respond on issues related to benefit programs, objectives and procedures raised by employees, HR and third party vendors (includes brokers, insurance providers, regulatory agencies, etc.).
· Perform testing activities for benefits administration systems implementations, changes and ongoing enhancements.
· Develop global benefits administration systems change requirements within defined guidelines, prepare change request documentation and support implementation.
· Review and monitor data integration reports to identify and address inaccuracies and systems errors.
· Prepare and action monthly changes in provider portals as needed.
· Prepare, manage and close enrolment windows in partnership with system provider and COE.
Leave of Absence:
· Manage leave of absence and time off plans and systems (e.g. Workday, Partena, ATOSS) across the region, ensuring appropriate compliance with eligibility rules.
· Coordinate communication to employees and managers as needed to support leave or time off events.
· Coordinate all necessary paperwork and filings with appropriate regulatory agencies as required.
Provide guidance on complex benefits related issues to employees, interpreting policies or plans and leveraging vendors when necessary to support resolution of inquiries.
· Participate in governance processes and annual data or process audits as required;
Maintain policy and procedure documentation and is responsible for communicating any changes, including conducting any necessary training;
· Provide reporting and analytics support to Total Rewards COE or Payroll on an as-needed basis.
Must have requirements:
· Some Experience in one or more of Compensation Operations, Benefits Administration, or Leaves Administration for the relevant region.
· Experience working within an HR Shared Services delivery model.
· Experience working in a rapid, fast-moving environment which is both complex and changing.
· General knowledge and understanding of HR policies, processes, regional Employment Laws and total rewards legislative requirements for the relevant region.
Ideal Candidates Would Also Have:
· Experience working with global/region relevant current HR and TR enabling systems: ServiceNow, Thomsons’ Online Benefits Admin/Darwin, Morneau Shepell’s Ariel Enrolment in a Compensation specialty certification to demonstrate theoretical understanding and application of Compensation practices.
· Ability to present complex information in a clear and convincing way to staff, callers, and functional business and technical groups.
· Demonstrated continuous improvement mindset.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2305-516550
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 26th May 2023
- Expires: 23rd June 2023