Senior Administrative Assistant
12 month contract REMOTE
14-21 hours per week
£20 per hour
A widely respected Pharmaceutical company are seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to join their team for 2-3 days per week.
The Senior Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing high-level, administrative support to the UK Executive Director of Research and the wider Research Team including, but not limited to, diary/calendar management. personal and group meeting coordination and scheduling, travel & expense management, event planning and communications. This position requires that you are highly organized, can effectively manage competing deadlines and tasks and are comfortable interfacing with all levels of internal management and staff as well as outside clients, vendors and candidates in a fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities include:
• Co-ordinating the diary of UK Executive Director of Research, lead planning and scheduling of the various types of meetings with general responsibilities that can for both including agenda preparation, presentation materials, action planning and meeting minute generation. This will involve complex diary management with scheduling across several time zones and re-prioritising meetings as needed.
• Act as a liaison with broad administration and business operations community as well as a single point of contact for scientific operations associates for various business processes, learning management, facility services and Travel & Expenses questions or troubleshooting.
• Support scientific operations business operations from procurement to pay processes, purchase order generation and tracking, troubleshooting and escalation.
• Support internal communication, email distribution groups management and overall work in close collaboration with the scientific operations learning, culture and communications lead including support for internal SharePoint updates and MS Teams channels.
• Managing contracts, CDAs, sign-off of other non-GxP documents and the maintenance and filing on SharePoint.
• Lead event planning for the Research team and wWork closely with the social committee to organise internal events
• Managing and submitting monthly expenses
• Inbox management
• Several years of relevant and direct experience interacting with senior management
• Friendly with a well-developed record of successful relationship management
• Dynamic with a proven ability to work in a face paced, frequently changing environment, with a strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
• Strong customer orientation; high customer service mindset; willingness to help
• Expert organisational skills & strong attention to detail in addition to the ability to follow-up
• Ability to treat sensitive/confidential information with appropriate discretion.
• The ability to function professionally under pressure, while managing multiple concurrent projects and deadlines.
• Strong operational knowledge of MS office tools, MS Teams
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2305-516877
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 26th May 2023
- Expires: 23rd June 2023