Screening Co-ordinator: SRG
Main Purpose of Role
Your main duties are screening applications against set key criteria and process flow co-ordination for the Industrial Placement intake application process, delivering on implementation of process and key timelines.
You Will Be:
- Screening written applications
- Identifying low performing pipelines and flagging to Delivery Manager
- Supporting applicant queries via phone and programme inbox
- Arranging assessment centres through booking of candidates
- Sharing assessment centre feedback with unsuccessful candidates
- Previous recruitment experiences is an advantage but not essential
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Aptitude for IT, including strong word and excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with a flexible approach to work
- Ability to prioritise and mange own workload.
- Reliable and well organised
- Self-starter and able to work independently.
- Able to build rapport both internally and externally.
- Be able to multi-task.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good team player
- A natural "organiser" who enjoys seeing activities completed.
- Is comfortable communicating on the phone and over email.
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast paced environment is key.
- Detail orientated.
- Demonstrable experience coordinating multiple processes.
- Excellent Outlook, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel Skills
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: SC001
- Posted: 26th May 2023
- Expires: 23rd June 2023