CK Group are recruiting for a Director Health Economics and Outcomes Research to join a global pharmaceutical company, based remotely on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is the global leader in enabling pharma, biotech, and consumer health partners to optimize product development, launch, and full life-cycle supply for patients around the world. They have the goal of putting patients first and to help people around the world live better and healthier lives.
This role offers full home-based working.
Director Health Economics and Outcomes Research Role:
- Ensure implementation of optimal Clinical Outcome Assessment strategy in relevant clinical trial protocols.
- Provide input to briefing packages, publication strategies, and market access strategy
- Be an ambassador for Patient-Reported Outcomes Assessment and promote the importance of their role.
- Prepare relevant sections of documents and communications for regulatory agency meetings, support and/or participate in said meetings at regulatory agencies, and provide robust evidence in support of submission activities
- Participate in creating and delivering education on Clinical Outcome Assessment measures for internal business partners
- Ph.D or equivalent degree in relevant discipline (e.g, psychology, psychometrics, outcomes research, public heath)
- Relevant and recent experience surrounding Health Outcomes, including knowledge of development and validation of measures
- Knowledge of drug development process
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills with regard to qualitative and quantitative data.
- Experience with application of Clinical Outcome Assessment measures in neuroscience
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55577 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55577
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 25th May 2023
- Expires: 22nd June 2023