CK Group are recruiting for a Patent Administrator to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Slough on a contract basis initially for 6 months. 2 days office based, 3 days working from home.
Hourly Up to £20.51 PAYE or £ 27.68 UMB
Our client is a is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on creating value for people living with severe diseases in immunology and neurology now and into the future.
Slough. This is one of three global discovery research centres that include a state-of-the art pre-manufacturing tech-ops scale up facility and R & D.
As a PAYE employee you will benefit from:
- Weekly/monthly payroll options
- Timesheet system
- Bike schemes
Patent Administrator Role:
- Coordinating with attorneys and administrators to identify and manage deadlines.
- Patent formalities (preparing documents such as POA, Assignments).
- Preparing applications for filing via EPO, UKIPO, PCT using online filing tools.
- Corresponding with foreign agents to file patents (national phase entry, EP validation) and other official patent actions.
- Tracking/updating due dates via Memotech Docketing system.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- CIPA qualification is not necessary but would be beneficial.
- Experience in a Pharmaceutical industry is not essential.
- Good working knowledge in patent databases: Memotech/Inprotech, First to file/electronic file system
- Good working knowledge of online filing tools (EPO OLF, ePCT, UK filings)
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55590 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55590
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 25th May 2023
- Expires: 22nd June 2023