CK Group are recruiting for a Downstream Process Development Scientist to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Slough on a contract basis initially for 12 months.
£16.37ph PAYE or £22.09ph UMB
Our client is a is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on creating value for people living with severe diseases in immunology and neurology now and into the future.
Slough. This is one of three global discovery research centres that include a state-of-the art pre-manufacturing tech-ops scale up facility and R & D.
Downstream Process Development Scientist Role:
- Undertake purification process development experiments
- Assist with the evaluation of new bioprocess purification technologies
- Identify and utilise appropriate analytical techniques
- Demonstrate ability to analyse data, with good attention to detail
- Effectively communicate findings to multi-disciplinary team
- Hold a degree in a relevant scientific subject or have equivalent working experience
- Knowledge of downstream processing tools
- Experience of chromatography and other analytical methods for assessing product purity and antibody protein characterization
- Working experience, or a placement year, within the biopharmaceutical industry would be an advantage
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55589 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55589
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 25th May 2023
- Expires: 22nd June 2023