A leading specialty chemical company is seeking a Regulatory Support specialist to join its team. You will be ensuring the company complies with all chemical regulations in the markets and territories it operates within. You will also assist with managing the compliance obligations and compliances. You will require a chemistry-based degree, experience with REACH or similar, and several years of commercial experience working within regulatory roles.
Please note that hybrid and remote working schemes are available for this role.
- Maintain a strong safety ethic within the team.
- Advise on changes to global legislation and suggest appropriate actions to the Regulatory Systems and Process Manager to ensure that the business is well prepared for any legal amendments and enactments. Keep abreast of changes to existing and up-and-coming legislation.
- Be involved in the development of strategies to manage REACH-like compliance in the markets the company operates in. Be involved in the communication and implementation of strategies with key stakeholders in the organisation as advised by the line manager.
- Be involved in the planning and implementation of multiple regulatory-based projects to cover legislation changes and or departmental improvements in a lead and/or supporting role. Provide timely updates during Gate Meetings to ensure that the Regulatory Management team is kept up to date as to project status.
- Work with the regional teams (as advised by the line manager) to ensure a high level of service is offered to the business; ensure that global enquires are handled in a timely and accurate fashion. This includes raising any issues found from an inquiry with your line manager in order to seek resolution.
- Assist in the development, management, and maintenance of appropriate processes, systems, and information for products including raw materials. Provide SOPs as required.
- Contribute to the creation and delivery of compliance-based solutions and procedures and manage information flow and control of changes.
- Provide the highest level of service possible to the R&D community by becoming involved in new product development, product improvements, and innovation projects. Support the handover of these projects to the regional regulatory teams as required by your line manager.
- Ensure all relevant Global registrations, inventories, and annual reporting are completed in a timely fashion.
- Develop and roll out global departmental procedures and efficiency improvements.
- Degree in Chemistry, Physical Sciences, or Toxicology.
- Several years of industrial experience working in a Regulatory role.
- Experience working with REACH or related regulations
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 7700
- Posted: 25th May 2023
- Expires: 22nd June 2023