CK Group are recruiting for a Pharmacist to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Northampton on a contract basis for 12 months. This role is full time, Monday to Friday, 6 am to 2 pm.
- Efficiently complete prescription processing and dispensing.
- Oversee all record keeping and licensing to guarantee accuracy and compliance with state and federal pharmacy regulations.
- Review and update pharmacy protocols and procedures.
- Provide all pharmaceutical services deemed necessary.
- Perform and verify order entry quantities from customer data system.
- B.S or PharmaD from accredited School of Pharmacy
- Job experience in Drug Distribution
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Active pharmacy license
Our client is one of the worlds leading healthcare providers and has been highly innovative in providing healthcare solutions to unmet medical needs through scientific advancement
This Pharmacist role will be based at our clients site in Northampton.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55575 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55575
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 25th May 2023
- Expires: 22nd June 2023