CK Group are currently recruiting for a Production Technician to join a specialist Medical Device organisation at their site in Saffron Walden on a full time, permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Ensure that all inspections, tests and process steps are conducted according to the Company's Quality Management System under ISO 13485.
- Execute unit operations within the production process.
- Ensure use of approved materials and calibrated / validated equipment.
- Work within a clean room environment to assist in the production of medical devices.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience in a chemical production lab environment is advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company at the top of their respective field, and in return for your skills they are offering a salary starting at £25,000 per annum, plus an excellent benefits package. The successful candidate will be given incremental salary increases as training is completed.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55580 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55580
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 25th May 2023
- Expires: 22nd June 2023