QLS are recruiting for a Logistic support analyst to join a Biotech Start-up based in Schaffhausen on a contract basis until the end of April 2024.
Responsible for the management of F2P2 supply chain related data and information in support of all clinical supplies within Company Pharma R&D (for all phases of clinical trials).
Focus and Scope:
This individual contributor is responsible for the management of supply chain related data and information to make sure that batch and order information is created on-time in support of clinical trial supply materials.
Description of the Role:
- Interacts with all Supply Chain partners (internal/external/CMO/Company) to manage high quality transactional data and master data
- Monitors the timely delivery, testing and release of products, components and supporting documentation (in a complex supply chain network).
- Provides proactive input to the weekly shop floor planning process and contractor activities on delayed deliveries
- Drives the shipment process for clinical trial materials between sites, including necessary paperwork and information
- Drives shipping requests for components/excipients from Company?s Schaffhausen site to CMO/Development plants/Pilot plants by making sure orders are entered in Schaffhausen shipping system / approved / shipped.
- Tracks the proof of delivery of supplies.
- Interacts with Finance to cross charge the logistic costs to the right projects
- Interacts with Finance to cross charge the Schaffhausen component cost to the Clinical projects.
- Maintain complaints database and support logistics complaint process
- Monitors ID testing process and track samples shipments to designated labs
Critical Experiences Required:
- University/Bachelor?s Degree or Equivalent Experience, Generally requires (0-2) years related experience
- Experienced in utilizing appropriate software to effectively manage a supply chain (e.g. inventory management systems, order entry systems)
- Basic knowledge on GMP or good documentation practices
- Operational and data analysis skills
- ESSENTIAL FOR THE ROLE: GERMAN CONVERSATIONAL and English Fluent
- Results and Performance Driven
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and manage complexity
- Strong communication skill
Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote job reference 55579 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in Switzerland.
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55579
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 25th May 2023
- Expires: 22nd June 2023