CK Group are recruiting for an Accounts Assistant t to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Swindon on a contract basis for 6 months.
Our client is the global leader in enabling pharma, biotech, and consumer health partners to optimize product development, launch, and full life-cycle supply for patients around the world. They have the goal of putting patients first and to help people around the world live better and healthier lives.
Swindon. This site is a large manufacturing centre for our client with the facility being over 253,000 square feet in size. It houses the fast dissolving tablet development and manufacturing operations as well as a CMC pharmaceutical analytical lab services unit that offers ASAP stability.
Accounts Assistant Role:
- Responsible for chasing specific customers, as assigned.
- Resolve outstanding queries.
- Ensuring notes are added to accounts.
- Assisting with the processing of web billing invoices, by uploading these to the various customer portals
- Ability to analyze and reconcile accounts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Previous Account Receivable / Credit control experience would be beneficial.
- Previous experience with web billing (uploading to customer portals) would be advantageous.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55572 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55572
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 25th May 2023
- Expires: 22nd June 2023