Are you an experienced Category Manager with pharmaceutical account management experience looking for an exciting and unique job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Healthcare Category Manager to join a leading healthcare manufacturing company.
The purpose of this role is to deliver on the sales strategy for the Healthcare Category, manage a small group of Account Managers and Senior Account Managers covering a set of assigned development accounts cross site and have responsibility for key accounts within the Healthcare sector delivering on business KPI's.
The role is focussed externally in dealing with the customer and internally managing and driving forward the business to achieve customer requirements and business budgets. This is a remote role but will require regular customer visits and visits to the company sites when required.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Category Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be the customer face of the company, managing and communicating at all levels of business activity and will manage a small group of cross category Account Managers and Senior Account Managers.
2. You will have ownership of rolling 3 year category strategic internal business plans to identify and develop sales strategy for category including business case investment, confident in the ability to bring meaningful change to deliver results for the business.
3. As the Category Manager, you will also be responsible for management assigned key accounts business plans which are to be reviewed on a monthly basis to track against forecast / budget. This includes ownership of commercial negotiation of the product portfolio and ensuring total product costs associated for category is maintained and reviewed quarterly, ensure full cost control of indirect and direct costs.
4. Additionally, you will be working closely with Project Managers to ensure onboarding of customers with the new product introduction process is delivered and you will own Commercial Contracts and Technical Agreements as well as ensuring customer KPI's are achieved.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Healthcare Category Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The ideal candidate must have good knowledge and experience of managing pharmaceutical customers at an operational and strategic level, with a track record of delivering on their targets. Having experience operating in an MHRA manufacturing environment is also required.
2. Strong relationship management and communication skills, with a proven track record of developing customer relationships. The candidate will need to demonstrate an ability to communicate and lead internally at all levels to provide the best business and customer outcomes.
3. An experienced line manager and negotiator with good commercial acumen who is numerate and analytical in their thought processes is also essential.
Key Words: Healthcare Category Manager | Pharmaceutical | Science | Business Development | Sales Account Manager | MHRA | GMP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637897
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 25th May 2023
- Expires: 22nd June 2023