CK Group are recruiting for a Clean Room Technician on behalf of a growing Cell Therapy CDMO to be based at their site in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
About the Company:
Our client is based in state-of-the-art facilities for multi-product GMP manufacturing, they are currently undergoing an extensive period of growth and development, and are expanding the Production team as part of this growth.
They are within easy commuting distance from Cambridge City Centre, and with excellent transport links to Central London.
About the Role:
The Cleanroom Technician will work within the GMP Production team, supporting the production of cellular therapy products for clinical use.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking daily GMP production housekeeping activities including, but not limited to, cleaning of the cleanrooms and equipment, management of PPE, etc.
- Full compliance with the fundamentals of GMP production within a sterile environment.
- Providing the GMP Scientists with support for the manufacture of clinical products inside the cleanroom.
- Working within the framework the Company?s regulatory licensing bodies and its Quality Management System.
To be considered for this position you should have the following skills and experience:
- GCSE in Science, Maths and English at Grade C/4 or above and A-level in Biology or equivalent experience.
- Ability to prioritise workload and good time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proactive, flexible, and meticulous approach to work.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55153 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55153
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 24th May 2023
- Expires: 21st June 2023