Calling all Document Controllers, Strong Administrators. Are you looking to work for a Global Medical Device company who offer excellent benefits and great career progression? Then this role might be for you.
Our client a leading Medical Device manufacturer based in Cheltenham is looking to appoint a Document Controller who will have the following responsibilities.
- Maintain the document control and associated training processes through the day-to-day management of the electronic quality management system (Master Control); processing procedure changes and company-wide process improvements.
- Support Colleagues in their day-to-day use of the electronic quality management system (Master Control) and provide training to new starters as required.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of additional modules in the electronic quality management system (Master Control) as the system is expanded.
- Collate, analyse and distribute data for department and business KPIs and metrics.
- Provide support during external audits and inspections.
- Support the planning and completion of internal quality audits.
- Provide general administrative support.
Applicants should have previous experience in an administrative or Document Controller role and be confident in the use of IT systems/platforms including excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
A high level of attention to detail is essential for this role. Experience with a document management system, working in a regulated industry and an understanding of Quality Systems (e.g. ISO9001, ISO13485) is desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive salary, AVIVA Group Personal Pension Scheme with matched contributions, BUPA Private Healthcare, flexible working arrangements, a modern office space and other exciting benefits.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2305-516046
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 24th May 2023
- Expires: 21st June 2023