Senior Medical Writer
Boutique medical communications business
• Fully remote working also considered within the UK.
We are delighted to be partnering with a boutique medical communications client who, due to growth, are looking for a Senior Medical Writer to join their team.
The focus of this role will be across medical education and events (live & digital) and in terms of therapy areas, core areas of focus will include Cardiovascular, Rare Diseases and Oncology.
The company are led by their founder and MD and this role will report into, and work closely alongside, their Scientific Director.
As a Senior Medical Writer, you will:
• Be hands-on in developing content according to project briefs – materials will include slide decks, speaker briefs, infographics, and training materials.
• Take a lead on briefing speakers and ensuring that all content aligns with the project brief, including responsibility for communicating any changes.
• Be a key point of contact for clients and industry experts.
Key requirements for the role include:
• At least 3 years of medical communications agency experience, within a medical writing role.
• Strong speaker facing experience, with experience of briefing & managing speakers and approving any content for events.
• Demonstrated experience of using Veeva/other pharmaceutical industry systems.
• Experience of preparing manuscripts and abstracts for publication/congresses.
For further information, or to apply, please send an updated version of your CV via email to email@example.com – please also feel free to share these details within your network as we still offer a bonus referral scheme should we place anyone that you recommend to us.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2304-514283
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 23rd May 2023
- Expires: 20th June 2023