A great opportunity for science graduates to begin a career in consulting sales with a global company.
Full training will be given which will give you a understanding of the companies products and what to expect when you get on the road!
My client is a world leader in Sensors, Safety, Vision, Measurement and Microscopes so these roles would probably best suit graduates whose degree has a scientific or technical bias.
Start dates in June/July/August and September.
Based in Dublin or Birmingham
- Direct Sales position - you will be delegated your own territory
- Weekly Structure: 2 Office Days, 3 Field Days
- Your role will be to find and follow up on business leads and schedule new business opportunities
- You will be meeting and demonstrating their products to technicians, engineers, managers and directors to sell effective solutions
- To be a key contributor to our flexible close knit sales team
- To be able to work in a busy environment where no two weeks are the same
- 2.1 STEM Degree educated
- A hunger to succeed and over achieve
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Must have a full driving licence, valid in the UK
Starting Salary is £30K + Area Allowance and you will get a Quarterly Bonus and Company car as well as a host of great benefits!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Reference: BBBH128532
- Posted: 23rd May 2023
- Expires: 20th June 2023