CK Group are recruiting for a QEHS Lead to join a materials manufacturing company at their site based in Merseyside on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is a world leading manufacturer of niche materials used in a range of commercial/technological applications.
Up to £45,000 - £50,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Other benefits include:
Substantial bonus scheme, Company share option scheme, 25 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays, opportunity for sponsorship with professional qualifications, Company events, Life insurance scheme (4 x salary), Company pension (7.5% contribution), Wellbeing Policies, free onsite parking, Cycle-to-work scheme
Hours of work:
Full-time, 35 hours per week, Monday ? Friday.
The QEHS Lead will ensure the quality, environmental, health and safety systems are maintained and developed to the highest standards, and applicable ISO standards are implemented and managed appropriately.
- Support EHS department to develop, monitor and ensure compliance with EHS systems including implementation of safe systems of work
- Monitor and review EHS policies, procedures and safe working practices and ensuring internal audits go to plan.
- Monitor mandatory legislation including changes to ensure compliance
- Prepare and present in-house training
- Ensure MSDS (safety data sheets) for all chemical products are in existence
- Implement and maintain ISO14001 (environmental) and ISO45001 (health and safety) systems
- Develop, monitor and ensure compliance with Quality Management system
- Ensure that relevant trained staff represent the company during external quality audits and support them to achieve a successful outcome
- In consultation with departmental staff, develop quality audit schedules on an annual basis and perform quality audits to promote and strengthen the quality culture
- Analyse reporting data and work with staff to produce bi-annual quality management review presentations
- Experience of implementing and maintaining ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001 systems
- NEBOSH General certificate and/or equivalent/higher EHS qualification
- Experience of working with EHS systems in chemical-based industries or equivalent
- Proven track record of leadership and personnel management
- Implementation of quality KPIs and process change management in the context of major operational systems implementation
- Experience working to create MSDS (Safety Data Sheets)
- Chemistry degree or equivalent
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55562 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55562
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 22nd May 2023
- Expires: 19th June 2023