CK Group are recruiting for 3 Development Scientists to join a company in the healthcare industry on a hybrid basis at their site based in Weybridge initially on a contract for 12 months.
Up to £30.00 per hour PAYE
Our client is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose to improve the quality of human life. Making products for ailments such as sensitive teeth, colds and flu or joint pain, their everyday healthcare products will allow people to enjoy life again.
This role offers hybrid working at their site in Weybridge. A modern and cutting edge site with state of the art laboratories, this site offers free parking, excellent canteen and eating facilities, with beautiful outdoor seating areas.
As a PAYE employee you would be entitled to:
- Timesheet system
- Paid holidays
Development Scientist Role:
- Support new product development by developing formulations, providing analysis and evaluation of material and products.
- Focus on pre-formulation and familiarity/expertise on select pre-formulation techniques.
- Designs experiments and carries out scientific work with an awareness of state-of-the-art technology.
- Identify, challenge, develop and implement written procedures (e.g., quality and safety), methods & batch documents, etc.
- Ensure all work is conducted following good scientific practice and Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Degree or similar in a Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Nutritional, Consumer Health or related science
- Clear communicator in both oral and written form.
- Able to take initiative, work independently and in teams, problem-solve and multitask.
- Familiar with techniques such as: MS, HPLC, GC, DSC, TGA, TAM, DVS, particle size determination, microscopy etc
- Computer literate with basic understanding of statistics.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55559 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55559
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 22nd May 2023
- Expires: 19th June 2023