CK Group are recruiting for an Associate Corporate Affairs Director to join a global pharmaceutical company, working on a hybrid basis in the Uxbridge area initially on a contract basis for 6 months.
£62.00 PAYE / £85.12 Umbrella per hour
Our client is the global leader in enabling pharma, biotech, and consumer health partners to optimize product development, launch, and full life-cycle supply for patients around the world. They have the goal of putting patients first and to help people around the world live better and healthier lives.
This role offers 50/50 hybrid working. Site is based in Uxbridge. This is the commercial head office for UK & Ireland. It includes Clinical Operation, Health Economics, Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory Affairs amongst other functions.
Associate Corporate Affairs Director Role:
- Designing and executing communications strategies.
- Support enterprise crisis management efforts.
- Support development and operation of enterprise reputation measurement.
- Identify and evaluate top-tier global thought leadership programs with recommendations on how to build strategies and campaigns.
- Anticipate risk; ensure robust preparedness planning and development of issues management strategies.
- Strategic thinker with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work as part of cross functional teams, as well as leading projects.
- Demonstrable experience of the pharmaceutical industry including: multi-stakeholder communications; assessing reputational risk and a business challenges
- Good understanding of regulatory frameworks in both the UK and Ireland
- Knowledge of ABPI Code of Practice and IPHA Code of Practice
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55557 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55557
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 22nd May 2023
- Expires: 19th June 2023