Director, Analytical Team Leader
location; Sandwich, England, United Kingdom - Full time
£80-90k + 20% bonus + standard benefits
Relocation costs provided
Lead the delivery of all analytical activities to take a portfolio of new respiratory products to clinical studies and commercialization
Required Knowledge and experience
- Has substantial experience of the application of analytical chemistry to product development (Respiratory / Inhalation products), including practical experience of modern laboratory techniques (e.g. drug product testing, API characterization).
- Has substantial experience in the management of analytical activities to achieve project deliverables.
- Has substantial experience in performance management and personal development of others.
- Has substantial experience in authoring GMP documentation and preparing regulatory submissions.
- Has substantial experience of the challenges involved in the validation and transfer of complex analytical methods to commercial facilities.
- Able to lead the interpretation of complex data to solve product development issues.
- Able to proactively identify and address barriers to collaborative working with internal and external partners.
- Able to work autonomously to deliver multiple tasks of high complexity across a portfolio of products, working with team leaders to plan work across multiple teams to consistently achieve output of high-quality results in a timely manner.
- Has a good understanding of cGMP requirements for analytical work in support of clinical studies and product registration.
- Has substantial experience of the specific challenges involved in the development, approval and commercialization of inhaled products, including dry powder inhalers.
- Has a good understanding of material properties that impact dry powder inhaler performance in vitro and in vivo.
- Familiar with the use of project management tools, e.g. Microsoft Project.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Occasional business travel as required.
For further details, please contact Rudo Urayayi on +44(0)1727 817 616 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: RU-145
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 22nd May 2023
- Expires: 19th June 2023