We are currently looking for a Regional Sales Specialist to join a Global Life Science company covering Liquid and Gas Chromatography, Mass Spectrometry, Spectroscopy, Environmental and Materials Testing disciplines. As the Regional Sales Specialist you will maintain the company's CRM database for the territory in terms of all activity and customer contacts, customer information and sales opportunities, strictly on a regular basis.
This is a remote role however you will be required occasionally to go onto site in Milton Keynes.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Regional Sales Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Regional Sales Specialist will interact professionally with all other field personnel that will from time to time be actively supporting you in the territory e.g. Technical/Market Specialists, Service Engineers, Sales/Technical Managers.
2. You will fully comply to and operate within the pricing and discount directives set in place by the company whilst operating within the operational guidelines for quotations.
3. Another responsibility will be to attend and fully represent the company at any trade or media event e.g. exhibitions, which you may from time to time be asked to attend.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Regional Sales Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. It is essential to have a proficient knowledge of all the company's chromatography, spectroscopy, mass spectrometry and testing machine products with emphasis on the relevant features and benefits for their customers.
2. The ideal candidate will effectively organise oneself to maximise time in front of a customer via in person and remote meetings.
Key Words: Sales Specialist | Analytical | HPLC | GC | Spectroscopy | MS | Mass Spectroscopy | Chromatography | Analytical Instrumentation |
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637874
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 22nd May 2023
- Expires: 19th June 2023