Warehouse assistant required to work for a Manufacturing Company based in Cheltenham.
As the Warehouse Assistant you will support the distribution area ensuring that all product is picked and packed and dispatched on a daily basis in accordance to the dispatch notes received from customer services.
To ensure all component stock is handled correctly, accurately labelled and the status is correct on the system.
To ensure the warehouse areas are to a high 5s standard and that all product is clearly segregated and accurately labelled at all times.
- Receipt and booking in of all components received (Including sterilisation inbound and outbound product) into the company, movement to quality areas for inspection. Control and management of paperwork as necessary.
- Ensure clear and accurate identify identification of stock at all times in short full batch traceability of components and ensure all stock is held within the correct warehouse locations on BEFCAS.
- ensure all component packaging is to an acceptable standard and report quarantine all components found to be in damaged packaging ensure accurate production identification is available and FIFO is adhered to at all times, maintain paper and EFCALS records as required/needed for the picking packing and shipping of all customer orders in line with customer service requirements.
- in sure warehouses are to a high 5S standard and that 5S boards are up to date on a daily basis, ensure adherence to all company working sops and quality procedures and that all paperwork- EFCAS requirements are as needed by the quality manager. Where required contact and liaise with transportation couriers to ensure timely pickup delivery of components to the company existing requirements from management for daily running of warehouse logistical and supply chain functions required by the business.
- Regular replenishment of components to the pick room to ensure no loss of production uptime.
- Support with regular stock takes at the request of management raising to the purchasing team leader any stock shortages
- Reject components as they are identified locking and unlocking
- Duties to be carried out on a rotor basis to ensure that the day-to-day business operations are not compromised.
- Support the customer returns PER's and hardware return process.
- Management of components through the quarantine process where supply chain visits for parts collections return as requested by management.
- Cleaning issuing of supply chain components as requested to key suppliers where needed qualifications and experience
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2305-516473
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 22nd May 2023
- Expires: 19th June 2023