We are currently looking for a Bioinformatics Scientist to join a leading liquid biopsy research company based in the Cambridge area. As the Bioinformatics Scientist you will be responsible for managing analysis projects, developing pipelines, and contributing to the cancer genomics research that the company carry out.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Bioinformatics Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be managing analysis projects for the development of new algorithms within ctDNA.
2. You will work closely with thetech team to lead the design of experiments which further develop the company's understanding of diagnostic assays.
3. You will work independently to develop state-of-the-art compliant code.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bioinformatics Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. PhD in Bioinformatics or closely-related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in next generation sequencing and cancer genomics-based research and pipeline development.
Key Words: cancer, genomics, NGS, python, R
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5638016
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 19th May 2023
- Expires: 16th June 2023