Are you a Service Engineer with experience servicing and maintaining state of the art Medical Imaging equipment? If so, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
We are currently looking for a Field Service Engineer (Medical Imaging) to join an exciting MedTech business as they expand their operations across the UK and Europe. The role will primarily cover the South East of England, working across London, Surrey, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire and Hertfordshire. company based in the area. You might also be required to travel across Europe on occasion.
You will require a clean full UK driving license.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Field Service Engineer (Medical Imaging) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will primarily focus on on-site and on-line technical support for customers, including orthopedic surgeons, musculoskeletal radiologists and researchers. The CT Imaging devices include a wide array of electrical, mechanical and software systems, meaning you will be working with hardware & electrical components and can also effectively troubleshoot software configurations. As well as this the Service Engineer will also:-
- Assist with device installations, de-installations, relocations
- Perform preventive maintenance visits
- Provide superior first level phone and e-mail support to our customers
- Troubleshoot hardware and software for our entire line of medical devices
- Support Applications Specialists with Product Training when required
- Provide customer feedback when required.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Field Service Engineer (Medical Imaging) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. The successful candidate will hold suitable qualifications within an Electrical, Mechanical or similar discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in the MedTech / Medical Device sector working on similar Medical Imaging equipment.
3. Previous experience working with hardware and electrical components and can also effectively troubleshoot software configurations.
Key Words: Service Engineer | Technical Support | Medical Imaging | Medical Device | Engineering
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5638024
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 19th May 2023
- Expires: 16th June 2023