CK QLS are recruiting for an EHS Project Specialist / Safety DRI CapEx to join a Global Biopharmaceutical Company based in Bern, Switzerland on a contract basis for 6 months, with the possibility of extension.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Support annual CAPEX investment projects from an EHS perspective (prepare/review/approve work permits, check construction sites, advise and check suppliers on site)
- Lead, undertake and approve EHS risk assessments
- Provide advice on hazards, risks and control measures
- Support delivery of agreed EHS goals and objectives
- Support management in the development and deployment of EHS risk control processes, procedures and programs
Education & Experiences:
- Qualified engineer or equivalent + previous experience on site construction
- Previous experience in project management
- Practical experience in technical support of biotechnological manufacturing facilities including aseptic manufacturing areas and infrastructures
- Knowledge of GMP-requirements and their technical implementation in cleanrooms and health, work & safety and environment requirements are an advantage
- Bilingual; German and English
Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote job reference 55555 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in Switzerland.
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55555
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 19th May 2023
- Expires: 16th June 2023