CK Group are recruiting for a Production Technician to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Newbury, Berkshire on a contract basis for 6 months.
Up to £16.16ph PAYE
Production Technician Role:
- Perform production and animal husbandry duties
- Bird Husbandry
- Cleaning of equipment and/or facilities which will include the use of power washers
- Maintain safe working practices at all times within the Production Units
- Experience in a regulated working environment.
- Experience with working with animals
- Good record keeping and a willingness to learn new skills
- Good inter-personal skills
- Driving License (Own Transport)
Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
This Production Technician role will be based in Newbury, Berkshire.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55554 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55554
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 19th May 2023
- Expires: 16th June 2023