Location: Liverpool (Hybrid working – 3 days in the office per week)
Pay rate: £22 per hour PAYE
Duration: 6 months
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
• Accountable for the collection and validation of payroll inputs, including time entry records, bonus and incentive payments, additional pay items and deductions.
• Independently execute and validate payrolls checking gross to net pay calculations, ensuring timely and accurate distribution of pay and deductions and overseeing the timing funding of payrolls for overseas countries
• Interprets pay policies and ensures appropriate amounts/deductions are calculated and applied to the various accounts correctly
• Serves as liaison to employees and with third party payroll vendors to ensure payroll processing accurately reflects company specific pay policies
• Well established payroll experience with strong EMEA payroll knowledge - from no particular region
• Experience with Workday UK Payroll preferable but not essential
• 5yrs experience minimum
• Managed multiple small payrolls of around 50 instead of one huge payroll.
• Experience dealing with Vendors
• Attention to detail, organized, proactive, efficient and able to handle multiple tasks
• Strong work ethic with exceptional attention to detail required.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2305-516219
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 19th May 2023
- Expires: 16th June 2023