We are currently looking for a Process Chemist to join a leading Chemical company based in the Lancashire area. As the Process Chemist you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Planning, organising, and carrying out polymerization processes in production-scale reactors will be required.
2. Will keep an eye on and handle scrap on the waste water treatment plant.
3. Daily tasks will involve managing every facet of achieving production goals.
4. Reporting to the technical manager.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry.
2. Proven industry experience doing Process Chemistry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Polymers.
Key Words: Polymers, Acrylic Polymers, Process Chemistry, Chemistry, Production, Polymerization.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637862
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 19th May 2023
- Expires: 16th June 2023