CK Group are recruiting for an Analytical Chemist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company focused on therapeutic areas in inflammation diseases, neurology and immunology. This will be a lab-based role at their site in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
Salary and Benefits:
Base £27,000 to £32,000 per annum.
25 days annual leave in addition to public holidays.
Health and wellbeing benefits including a subsidised individual gym membership.
- Be involved in both analytical and preparative separation aspects within their HPLC-MS, SFC-MS and UPLC-MS capabilities.
- Will help support our compound quality control, as part of the overall compound management process, utilising UPLC-MS instrumentation.
- Will help enhance existing methods and development of new analytical techniques to support design and isolation of new discovery molecules.
- Degree in Analytical Chemistry (or closely related discipline).
- Experience with analytical chemistry and preferably experience in state-of-the-art purification systems and/or NMR (comprehensive training will be provided)
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic to learn new skills and techniques to contribute to the ongoing discovery research
- Proactive and responsive to the challenges of the role.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55552 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55552
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 18th May 2023
- Expires: 15th June 2023