Workload: 6 Months
Mandatory 3 days per week on site
Remote: to be discussed over interview.
As the leader of the cross-functional CLIN site Trial Team (CTT),
- Leads planning and management of the assigned clinical trial(s) end-to-end to achieve Global Program Team (GPT), Global Clinical Team (GCT), CTT and GDO-TM objectives.
- Oversees the conduct of clinical trial(s) including budget and resource allocation within assigned trial(s).
- Drives operational excellence through process improvement and knowledge sharing across trials.
- Enables an empowered organization that can navigate in a matrix environment and adjust quickly to business needs.
- Point of escalation for resolution of trial management operational issues within assigned trial(s).
Education: Bachelor degree or equivalent degree is required, with advanced degree preferred. At least one of the degrees in life science/healthcare is preferred.
Languages: Fluent English (oral and written)
- ?5 years of operational and managerial experience in planning, executing, reporting global clinical trials in a pharmaceutical company or a contract research organization.
- Has guided, trained and/or developed direct reports. OR, has mentored and/or served as an onboarding partner in case of no prior people management experience.
- Proven ability to work independently in a complex matrix environment (including remote or virtual team environment).
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated ability to meet timelines.
- Proficient communication, influencing and negotiating skills. Strong interpersonal, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Experience in developing effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Organizational awareness, including experience working cross-functionally and in global teams.
- Proven record of managing resources (budget and headcount).
- Established knowledge of ICH/Good Clinical Practice, clinical trial design and global drug development process.
- Good knowledge of relevant therapeutic area(s) preferred.
For further details, please contact Rudo Urayayi on +44(0)1727 817 626 or email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
- Agency: Achieva Group Limited
- Reference: TJB-143-1
Website: Achieva Group Limited
- Posted: 18th May 2023
- Expires: 15th June 2023