A market-leading materials testing business based in Leatherhead is recruiting a QA Technician to join its distribution testing team on a permanent basis. As QA Technician, you will play an important role in ensuring laboratory documentation associated with quality systems, procedures and equipment calibrations are up to date.
QA Technician responsibilities
- Ensuring laboratory documentation associated with quality systems, procedures and equipment calibrations are up to date.
- Plan quality activities for the Distribution Testing department
- Creating an ethos of quality improvement within the whole team
- To undertake testing work in the laboratory, ensuring the provision of an efficient testing service to customers and associated internal customers, meeting agreed timescales with zero errors.
- Updates quality-associated documentation/records in a timely fashion.
- Develops laboratory worksheets on routine testing to enable efficient testing in accordance with test objectives, work programme and timeframe outlined in quotes/proposals, and in accordance with the quality standards required.
- Utilise a basic understanding of underlying scientific principles to deliver high-quality and efficient testing. Develops solutions to routine testing technical and equipment-based problems.
QA Technician requirements
- Ideally possess a technical qualification - but not essential.
- QA experience working in a production/manufacturing environment.
- ISO 17025 and UKAS knowledge is highly advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to analyse technical data.
£22k-£24k + excellent company benefits.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Cranleigh Scientific
- Reference: 7732
- Posted: 18th May 2023
- Expires: 15th June 2023