We are currently looking for a Microbiologist Specialist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Munich, Germany on a 3 month contract. As the Microbiologist Specialist you will be responsible for supporting the Microbiologist SME with a sterilisation project.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Microbiologist Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
As the Microbiologist Specialist, you will be responsible for working alongside the sterilisation SME on site and ensure sterilisation issues do not arise
2. You will be responsible for working on the microbial control strategy and working in collaboration with enterprise partners.
3. As the Microbiologist Specialist, you will be responsible for endotoxin testing and sterilisation testing.
4. You will be responsible for facilitating, leading and / or participating in risk assessments and contamination investigations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Microbiologist Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Microbiology Degree is essential.
2. Proven industry experience in sterilisation testing is essential.
3. German Speaker
Key Words: Sterility | Steriles | Microbiology | GMP | Microbiologist | Munich | German
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in Germany.
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637978
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 17th May 2023
- Expires: 14th June 2023