CK Group are recruiting for an Engineering Maintenance Technician (electrical bias) to join a global pharmaceutical company, based in Runcorn on a contract basis initially for 12 months.
£29.53 per hour PAYE
Our clients aim is to be a global leader in generics and biopharmaceuticals, improving the lives of patients across the world.
Runcorn. This site specialises in difficult-to-make medicines which means the site is teeming with bright and ambitious professionals who are passionate about what they do. This site develops a range of sterile liquid products mainly for use in the treatment of respiratory conditions and also MS, for markets around the world.
As a PAYE employee you would be entitled to:
- Timesheet system.
Engineering Maintenance Technician Role:
- Provide hands on support to the operations teams and Lead C&I Engineer to maximise efficiency and availability of plant.
- Provide support to ensure all Calibration and Maintenance activities are completed.
- Provide technical expertise and problem solving support on shift.
- Implement continuous improvement plans to improve performance of manufacturing equipment.
- Maintain the calibration/maintenance area and associated equipment to ensure readiness for audit at all times.
- Good knowledge of PLC systems (preferably Siemens S7, TIA Portal & Rockwell 5000 Logix) & able to use software to aid with fault finding.
- Good knowledge of electrical components (motor control, SSR?s & safety systems).
- Good understanding of electronics, fault finding techniques and system interrogation.
- Good understanding of instrumentation and control loops, fault finding techniques and system interrogation.
- Able to discern appropriate skills needed from other experts.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55473 in all correspondence.
This role is subject to a satisfactory basic Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. It is also essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55473
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 17th May 2023
- Expires: 14th June 2023