HRS are currently looking for an Protein Purification Scientist - R&D to join a leading Biotechnology company based in London area. As the Protein Purification Scientist - R&D you will be responsible for antibody purification and biochemical analysis.
This is a great opportunity for a scientist that has used chromatography techniques to purify large molecules and looking to develop their technical skills further at an exciting organisation that develops cancer therapeutics.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Protein Purification Scientist - R&D will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Purification of antibodies using techniques such as Chromatography, AKTA systems and Protein A or Protein G purification on a lab scale.
2. Performing binding analysis with assays such as ELISAs or Octet.
3. As an Protein Purification Scientist - R&D, you will be performing Quality Control (QC) chromatographic techniques such as ion exchange, size exclusion, hydrophobic interaction, reverse phase.
4. Supporting with other biochemical techniques such as SDS-PAGE and Western Blot.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Protein Purification Scientist - R&D we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences degree such as Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Protein Biochemistry etc.
2. Proven industry experience in a Biotechnology/CRO/CDMO company using Protein Purification systems as well as binding assays such as ELISAs or Octet.
Key Words: Antibody Purification / Protein Purification / Drug Discovery / Chromatography / AKTA / SDS-PAGE / Western Analysis / QC / SEC / HIC / Reverse Phase / IEX / London / Biotechnology / CDMO / ELISA / Octet / Downstream Processing / Downstream Purification / Protein A / Protein G
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5638001
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 16th May 2023
- Expires: 13th June 2023