CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison (MSL) Oncology to join a global Pharma.
Highlighted responsibilities of the MSL:
- The MSL will have expertise in and knowledge of medicines, patient treatment trends, clinical trials, scientific activities and official guidelines within the disease area they work, and are expected to continuously update this expertise and knowledge.
- Fully understand and be compliant with company SOPs and the latest ABPI Code of Practice and code cases relevant to the role.
- The MSL will develop and maintain contacts with Key External Experts (KEEs), in accordance with the strategy developed by the Company to gain insight into treatment patterns, scientific activities and the needs of health care providers within the MSL?s specific disease area.
- University degree in: medicine, nursing, pharmacy or the pharmaceutical/life sciences.
- Understanding of the MSL role, and the ABPI Code of practice.
- Must have ability to present complex scientific information, tailoring the content to the audience.
- Ability to quickly and accurately learn, retain and present detailed scientific information.
- Knowledge of the UK healthcare system, and the UK pharmaceutical industry.
- Full driving licence, and the ability to travel with the UK.
- Self-motivated, collaborative and goal orientated.
- Competitive Salary.
- Bonus scheme.
- Private healthcare available.
- Pension scheme available.
- Car allowance.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55539 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55539
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th May 2023
- Expires: 13th June 2023