We are currently looking for a Production Radiopharmaceutical Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Surrey area. As the Production Radiopharmaceutical Chemist you will be responsible for
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Production Radiopharmaceutical Chemist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Train and assist those chosen for rota/backup in the operation of the cyclotron and the manufacturing of radiopharmaceuticals.
2. Help the Quality Assurance (QA) team establish and review the quality systems across all elements of the site on a regular basis.
3. Cyclotron operation and maintenance.
4. Strictly follow the MHRA's safety, Good Laboratory Practice (GLP), and GMP guidelines.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Production Radiopharmaceutical Chemist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry related discipline
2. Proven industry experience in Radiopharmacy
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP and GLP guidelines.
Key Words: Radiopharmacy, GMP, GLP, Chemistry, Clyclotron, Chemistry.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637984
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 16th May 2023
- Expires: 13th June 2023