CK Group are recruiting for several Contract Administrators to join a diagnostics company at their site in Burgess Hill, West Sussex initially on a contract basis for 6 months.
This role is based at Burgess Hill on a hybrid basis (2-3 days in the office).
Up to £13.81 per hour PAYE
Contract Administrator Role:
- Carry out a variety of administration tasks in preparation to deploy a contract management system across the organisation
- Working with a number of departments, be proactive and able to search in multiple locations to locate copies of contracts for processing
- Data input
- Have a basic understanding of contracts, and be confident in reading contractual documents to locate key information for inputting into the spreadsheet
- Have strong attention to detail, to ensure data inputs are accurate
- Be outgoing and willing to reach out to multiple stakeholders within organisation to locate documents and capture missing information or data
- Able to work towards a common goal within a team environment
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with a major presence in the UK. Their purpose is to deliver life-changing medicines and to do this they are completely science-led and like to share this with the scientific, healthcare and business communities within the UK.
This Contract Administrator role will be based at our clients site in Burgess Hill, West Sussex on a hybrid basis.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55408 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55408
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th May 2023
- Expires: 13th June 2023