Senior VAT Compliance Analyst
Duration: 9 months (Flex to extend or go perm)
Pay rate: £150.00 - £300.00 per day PAYE
Hours: 40 hours per week
• The clients diverse internet business requires VAT filings in a number of jurisdictions across Europe. We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic VAT analyst to join us at the heart of our European VAT compliance team.
• This is a well-established team based in the UK which is responsible for VAT compliance across the region as well as providing support to Tax colleagues and the wider business.
• The role will include accounting and VAT responsibilities including supporting internal and external audits.
• You will be expected to take ownership of VAT controls and assist with compliance tasks, identify process improvement opportunities for existing process and controls, and drive positive change across the organization.
Working within the current EMEA compliance team:
• Prepare, review and submit European VAT returns and related filings such as EC Sales Listings;
• Prepare, review and submit Intrastat returns as necessary;
• Assist with VAT registrations across various jurisdictions;
• Prepare and submit ESL /ESPL, SAF_T returns as necessary
• Preparation and review of month-end account reconciliations
• Provide internal and external audit support, including data analysis;
• Assist with mapping VAT processes and identify areas for improvement;
• Assist with VAT compliance queries from Amazon businesses operating across Europe;
Experience and skills:
• 2-3 years’ experience in compliance
• Italian VAT experience is preferred but not mandatory
• EMEA or EU VAT compliance experience
• Italian speaking would be a plus
• Degree in economics, law or business.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2305-516034
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 16th May 2023
- Expires: 13th June 2023