CK Group are recruiting for a Clinical & Research Scientist to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry in Cambridge for 12 months.
£150.00 PAYE or £189.00 via Umbrella company. This role has been determined as inside IR35.
Our client is a global research-based bio pharmaceutical company with a major UK presence who are committed to making a meaningful impact on people?s lives with life-changing medicines. This is a worldwide brand name which will not only look fantastic on your CV for years to come but also offer inspiring and rewarding work.
Research Scientist Role:
- Working as part of a Functional Genomics group this role is responsible for the identification and validation of novel targets to support a clinical pipeline
- Focused on the large-scale biological annotation and validation of hit lists coming from functional genomics screens and translate them into new drug targets
- Hold a degree in a relevant scientific field such as Molecular or Cell Biology, or have equivalent working experience
- Working experience with molecular biology techniques and tissue culture applications
- An understanding of critical steps in a functional genomics campaign
- Capable of scouting for scientific and technical developments in the fields of CRISPR screening and development of biologically relevant cell models
- Practical experience of delivering target validation and deconvolution work packages
- A background in Cancer Biology would be a distinct advantage
This Research Scientist will be based at our clients site in Cambridge
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55537 in all correspondence.
This role is subject to a satisfactory basic Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55537
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 16th May 2023
- Expires: 13th June 2023