CK Group are recruiting for a Senior Clinical Research Associate to join a successful global company, that is one of the leading research based pharmaceuticals globally, that focus particularly in neurology and oncology.
Although the role and job title is that of Senior Clinical Research Associate, don't let that put you of. We're not looking for someone who is currently a monitor, but you would have managed or coordinated a group of monitors and been involved in site management activities. From a classical CRA position, this can be seen as a lateral move but will lead into study management.
- To support a global oncology studies with a considerable level of vendor oversight.
- Ensures that the studies are executed according to ICH/GCP guidelines, applicable regulatory requirements and client standard operating procedures
- Assists the Clinical Operations Lead with the management of one or more clinical studies.
As Senior Clinical Research Associate you will require:
- BSc/MSc in relevant field
- Experience in clinical operations methods and processes in industry setting required
- Oncology clinical trial experience in industry setting required
- Experience of taking responsibility for multiple countries as international lead CRA, international monitoring team leader or similar in an Oncology setting strongly preferred
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55517 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55517
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 15th May 2023
- Expires: 12th June 2023