We are currently looking for a Principal Scientist - Analytical Assay Validation to join a leading company based in the Berkshire area. As the Principal Scientist - Analytical Assay Validation, you will be responsible for leading the design and execution of validation processes for various analytical methods that are used to test biopharmaceutical products, such as proteins and antibodies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Principal Scientist - Analytical Assay Validation will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will lead multiple studies focused on tech transfer and validation for various biochemical assays to ensure projects are completed on timely manner.
2. As the Principal Scientist - Analytical Assay Validation, you will be responsible for developing the plans to validate analytical methods.
3. You will be identifying new technologies as per business needs.
4. You will be responsible for training and mentoring the junior scientists in the team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Principal Scientist - Analytical Method Validation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline such as Biochemistry, Chemistry, Biological Sciences. A BSc or MSc is essential.
2. Proven industry experience in tech transfer and analytical assay validation for biologics.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with leading projects and people supervision.
Key Words: Assay Validation / ICH / HPLC / Analytical Assays / Tech Transfer / Method Validation / Biologics / Project Leadership / Subject Matter Expert / Principal Scientist / Biologics / Biopharma / Protein / Antibodies / Berkshire / West London / South East
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Reference: J5637347
Website: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 15th May 2023
- Expires: 12th June 2023