Senior Technical Accountant
Duration: 6 months
To provide support to the Head of Technical Accounting and Reporting EMEA primarily on the preparation of the statutory accounts, local legal requirements and tax compliance for the clients entities across EMEA.
Key Accountabilities and Duties:
• Tax Compliance. Responsible for tax compliance (with support from an external provider) and implementing and maintaining tax / transfer pricing strategy locally under guidance from the group tax team.
• Statutory accounting and compliance (with support from an external provider), including IFRS to local GAAP reconciliations.
• Business Case support. Assist with corporate projects (eg RDEC / grants / simplification / pension matters / dividend repatriation)
• Perform other duties as assigned. Includes but limited to: cash flow forecasting, banking approvals, internal controls execution.
• Liaison with external providers, including external auditors, banks, and tax authorities.
Experience, qualifiactions and skills:
• Minimum 5 years accounting with some tax experience (preferably related to UK, Spain and Germany are a plus)
• Fully Qualified ACA or ACCA, or equivalent tax qualification.
• Financial accounting including IFRS / SAP / HFM, tax accounting, knowledge of European (ideally French / Belgian) tax legislation.
• Experience with SAP and HFM preferable.
• Self-motivated, innovative and open to learning other functions and participating in projects.
- Agency: Cpl Life Sciences
- Reference: JO-2305-516031
Website: Cpl Life Sciences
- Posted: 15th May 2023
- Expires: 12th June 2023