CK Clinical are recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Principle Specialist to join a specialist Clinical Research Organisation on a permanent basis.
The client is based in Crawley but the position can be fully remote.
£45,000-£60,000 per annum
- To provide regulatory input to all assigned projects.
- Management, preparation, assembly of the Master Core Dossier and submissions of European; Clinical Trial Authorisation Applications (CTAA), Country-level Informed Consent and other relevant documentation.
- Serves as key regulatory liaison for multi-continental project on behalf of the company.
- Bachelor?s degree required preferably in a life science field or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of industry experience in a regulatory role (preferred).
- Prior experience in a CRO/pharmaceutical environment preferred.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK. Please quote job reference 55530 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55530
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 15th May 2023
- Expires: 12th June 2023