CK QLS are recruiting for a QC specialist to join a global biotechnology company at their site based near Luzern on a one-year contract basis, with a possibility of extension.
The candidate will join their site in Schachen, Switzerland and support their Clinical Supplies Quality Team. You will be responsible for release of the packaged and labelled drugs for usage in clinical studies.
The Specialist Clinical Supplies Quality?s Main responsibilities:
- Review and release of incoming label stock and clinical finished goods, including review of the printed and applied label. Review also the regulatory filings and the final release. GMP review of the batch record.
- Bachelor?s or Master?s Degree in life sciences required, ideally in biotechnology, biology or pharmaceutical studies
- Previous experience in GMP, GDP and batch record
- English and German language ? Business proficiency level
- Hybrid work model: You will start for training purposes fully on site and then switch to hybrid (2 days in the office, 3 days home office).
Please could you send any correspondence in English. Please quote job reference 55528 in all correspondence.
You must have the right to work in Switzerland.
- Agency: CK Group
- Reference: 55528
Website: CK Group
- Posted: 15th May 2023
- Expires: 12th June 2023